Celebrate Recovery: A Christ-Centered Recovery Program
Fridays | 7:00 - 9:00pm | The Chapel
Celebrate Recovery helps individuals connect to each other, find support and encouragement and grow in Christ as they meet together in Christian fellowship with biblical teaching, testimonies and joyful praise and worship. This ministry helps serve our church and community by providing a safe place where people in Raleigh and surrounding areas can come to take off the mask and openly confess their hurts, habits and hang-ups. As they work through the 12 steps and the eight principles found in the Beatitudes, and humbly trust in the unconditional love of Jesus and His victory over the penalty and the power of sin, people find hope, healing and recovery. Free child care is available for children 4 and under.
Meetings are held in a safe, confidential environment with gender-based small groups dealing with:
chemical dependency / eating disorders / workaholism / anger and anxiety problems / gambling addiction / codependency and enabling / sexual addiction / control issues / relationship challenges
Friday Night Schedule
- Worship & Teaching or Testimony: 7:00pm | The Chapel
- Newcomers 101 (meeting for first-time visitors only): 8:00pm | Room 732
- Open Share Groups: 8:00pm | Room 733, 734, 737, 751
- Crosstalk Cafe - join us for coffee and fellowship: 2nd Friday of each month | 9:00pm | The Chapel
- Solid Rock Cafe - join us for food and fellowship: Last Friday of each month | 9:00pm | The Chapel
Celebrate Recovery Youth Programs
Contact the Celebrate Recovery leadership team or call 919.981.0222 x600 if interested in volunteering with either program.
12-Step Studies - For Men or Women
Contact the Celebrate Recovery leadership team or call 919.981.0222 x600 if interested in attending either study.
Please check out the national Celebrate Recovery website: www.celebraterecovery.com