Take the Next Step in Your Journey
Starting Point is the fastest way to discover specific next steps to take in your own personal journey, including your relationship with God and with others, your career, your life focus, your spiritual life, etc. Whether it leads you one small step in a new direction or towards a major life-changing event, from that point forward you will be heading in the right direction. Next steps are not always comfortable and easy, but they are a start!
Learn how to:
- Grow spiritually and experience a deeper, more intimate relationship with God
- Build caring relationships with others
- Commit to a personal ministry where God can use your abilities, passions, personality and experience to serve others
- Pray for others by establishing a daily quiet time
- Live a sacrificial lifestyle
11am | Rm 211
Led by Kathy Meadows
Wake Forest Campus:
10am | Rm 205
Led by Michael & Melissa Elliott
If interested in Starting Point, contact Kathy Meadows.