Crossroads Women’s Ministry encourages women to become fully devoted followers of Christ. We offer Bible Studies and Small Groups to help women Connect to one another and Grow in Christ as well as opportunities to Serve our community and each other by providing regular volunteer opportunities. Occasionally we have special events and activities that require online registration in order to participate.
Women's Bible Studies
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) | 2nd & 4th Tuesdays
MOPS is for mothers of children from infancy through age 6 with the goal of equipping moms to handle the joys and challenges of life with little ones. More...
Women's Small Groups
Find a place to connect, belong, and grow in your relationship with Christ and with other women, but at a deeper level than time allows on Sunday mornings. Each group is different, but most groups spend time studying God's Word, praying for one another, and socializing. Some groups meet at church and others in homes. Below are some open groups with some basic information to help you find a good fit for you. Click a name to email that leader for more information:
- Merritt Jones, North Raleigh, every other Monday, 7:30 - 9:30pm
- Nancy Goldstein, North Raleigh, weekly Thursdays, 6:30 - 8:30pm
- Laurie Kovolew, North Hills, every other Thursday, 6:30 - 8:00pm
- Robin Huffstetler, Wake Forest, every other Thursday, 6:30 - 8:00pm
- Dina Kulp, Wake Forest, every other Friday, 10:00am - 12:00noon
- Elaine Crowell, Wake Forest, weekly Wednesdays, 1:00 - 2:30pm
- Kim Brady (Book Club), Millbrook campus, 3rd Saturdays, 10:00am - 12noon
Upcoming Women's Ministry Events
Check back for more information on our 2016 events.
Opportunities to Serve in Our Church
Missions Thrift Store - A few hours per month can make a difference in the world! Click here for volunteer information.
There are dozens of other opportunities to Serve in Our Church!
Opportunities to Serve in Our Community
Volunteer to work with one of our community partners like: North Raleigh Ministries, Raleigh Rescue Mission, Hope Reins of Raleigh, and others. Get started here!
Living Proof Live Conference with Beth Moore | April 29-30, 2016
Norfolk, VA: Ted Constant Convocation Center